Thursday, September 8, 2011

Muscle Soreness

So let me answer a very important question i keep hearing. I'm sore....what can I do. The very very best thing you can do is drink a protein recovery drink in the first 30 minutes. It's not all hype it really does make a huge and I mean huge difference the next day.

On days I do crazy workouts you will notice I drink two of those bad boys. You rarely hear me mention being sore. Reason being is not that I'm immune to muscle soreness but instead the shake I drink....Ahhhh you're thinking here comes the plug for something he's selling....NOPE I don't sell anything. Here's what I use if you wanna try it out. It's all from Walmart and NO they are not my sponsor. LOL

1 scoop Super Whey Fortress Cookies N Creme Protein Shake Mix ($14.97 a container) almost enough for one month
1/2 cup Oikos Greek Plain NONFAT Yogurt ($4.54)
2 tbsp Jif Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of 2% or Silk Almond Milk
ICE to the brim!
Blend on high for a great Peanut Butter Protein Shake!

I prefer the Cookies N Creme over any other flavors. The greek yogurt and peanut butter add a tremendous amount of protein and provides a very filling drink. I hope this helps with your super sore muscles.
 

Now TRIBE UP AND GET THOSE CHALLENGES DONE! RAISE YOUR SPEARS!

1 comment: