Friday, September 2, 2011

September Exercise Video Links

GOING TRIBAL CHALLENGE VIDEO SERIES

Bear Walk

Toe Touches

Burpees

Windshield Wipers
 (modified bend your knees)

Split Squats

Swimmer's Press
 ( you may start in the arms up position) 

21's
 (7 for each position pay attention to the stopping point)

Dumbbell Chest Fly
 (notice his mouth doesn't match the video LOL)

Lawnmowers
 (I threw you a bone guys!)

Tricep Kickbacks
 (do the second example)

Wood Chops

Globe Jumps
 (each jump for us counts as one)

Kick Squats

High Plank to Low Plank

8 comments:

  1. Gary, this is EXCEPTIONAL!!! TY so much for taking the time to put this blog together! It's going to be so useful and it's easy to read and follow!!! ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU GARY....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting together a clear guide for what we are supposed to do. The blog is very helpful. Now that I know what all the exercises are, I am pretty sure I am going to die... or maybe get fitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see the shoulder shrug but i'm assuming it's exactly what is says lol...just holding weights...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we do the Split Squats, are we supposed to do 25 on each side or 13 on one side and 12 on the other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gary thank you for all the time and effort you put into setting this up you ROCK!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to sound ungrateful for all the hard work, but could the chosen videos be a little less "sexy" if possible? I'm a newbie to exercise in general, and the wood chop video was so focused on the body (specific parts) of the female that I never even got to see the actual exercise fully. The video was also slightly unpleasant to watch due to the shaky/moving videography. Just my two cents. I'm still very appreciative of all the work done to pull the list together. I would just like to see the focus on the workout...and not on the body of the male or female performing the workout. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gary you rock I no longer gave to dial a friend to ask how I do this or that yep gonna love the new phone thankso for all you do

    ReplyDelete